Monday, September 1, 2014


NYSUS Wines sent me a free shipment of select vintages to experience.
Thoughts and opinions within this piece are entirely my own.


Few things are as beautiful as a freshly packaged bottle of wine.
The sheen on the bottle.
The texture of the label.
The fresh pop of the cork as it is opened and allowed to breathe in its surroundings.
The satisfactory splash of the pour into a freshly cleaned glass.
The swirl.
The swig.
The tangy "ahh…" moment as you indulge in what you know will be a satisfying experience.
An experience that can be enjoyed with friends, family or in perfect isolation. 
Yes, wine is sometimes best when enjoyed in your own company.

The delicious group of vintners at NYSUS Wines pride themselves on exposing this experience. The delectable intimacy that comes with opening a bottle of their H. Stagnari Cabernet Sauvignon, or the robust punch of their Kame Tinto blend. No matter which wine you select you're sure to savor each drop.

For me, the two that I enjoyed the most were the Sauvignon Blanc from DeLucca, and the H Stagnari Viejo Tannat, both with Uruguayan origins. In my opinion Uruguay is an untapped region for wine makers. Still a hidden gem amongst the more corporatized locations of Napa and regions of France and Italy. South American wine holds so many treasures that NYSUS is determined to share with the world.

I guess this is a good time to tell you a little about NYSUS and the group's philosophy. As you've probably discerned, the name NYSUS comes from an admiration of the Greek God, Dionysus, who was worshipped for his love of wine, food, fun and fertility. Resting on his laurels, the NYSUS wine group set out to discover a wide variety of vintages from Spain, Uruguay, Argentina and Chile. 

There is only so much I can say about my admiration for the NYSUS team and for the amazing products they bring to fruition. I highly recommend you check out their website and order a crisply packaged bottle of intimacy for yourself. 

Cheers, Yummies.

NYSUS Wines sent me a free shipment of select vintages to experience.
Thoughts and opinions within this piece are entirely my own.

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment