Wednesday, July 2, 2014


ALOHA paid me to write an honest review about my experience with their products. 
All opinions within this post are my own and are based on my own unique reaction to the product.

Last week we told all about the amazing health benefits of the ALOHA Daily Good detox program.

Today, I wanted to share one of two recipes Yumology created specifically for this product.

While many detox powders are consumed through smoothies and other drinks, we thought we'd kick things up a notch and put a packet of our Daily Good green powder into a yogurt fruit dip!
That way everyone can partake in the goodness that ALOHA has to offer. 

Be sure to warn anyone you share this with about the ingredients, in case they have allergies or medical conditions that are not compatible with the product. You can also reserve this for yourself as an afternoon snack for 3-4 days in a row. 

YOU WILL NEED
2 cups of low-fat vanilla yogurt
1/4 cup of honey
1 packet of ALOHA Daily Good

*Any fruit you like for dipping!*

GET COOKING
  1. Add the honey to the yogurt first and whisk together until smooth.
  2. Then sprinkle in half of the packet of ALOHA Daily Good, make sure it dissolves then mix in the other half of the packet.
  3. Serve with your favorite fruit.

ALOHA paid me to write an honest review about my experience with their products. 
All opinions within this post are my own and are based on my own unique reaction to the product.

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment