Friday, June 20, 2014

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.

For many people summer means ice cream. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good popsicle just as much as the next person, but these days, as I get older and am increasingly concerned about my child's health and eating habits, I am constantly seeking healthier options for my family.

Believe it or not, the very first post I ever wrote on Yumology was about discovering almond milk. I wrote about how the sweet, creamy, earthy flavors were a welcomed alternative to regular cow's milk, and how it was a relief to find a product I could rely on without the nagging questions of how the cow's had been raise, fed treated, etc.

For anyone doubting the quality and health benefits of Silk Almond Milk, I invite you to try it. Collect coupons from Silk's Facebook page and try their new Silk Protein + Fiber Blend in your morning smoothie or coffee. Be extra adventurous and dare to sample the Silk Almond + Coconut Blend, a refreshing mixture of coconut milk and almond milk together. One of my favorite summer treats is frozen blueberries and fresh basil leaves in a tall glass of Silk Almond + Coconut Blend milk.
Encourage a healthier summer for your family. Share your favorite Silk Almond Milk recipes and snacks in the comments section below. Comments submitted may be displayed on over websites owned by the sponsoring brand.

Cheers!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.

Tagged: ,

1 comment:

  1. 3 Studies REVEAL How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you literally kill fat by consuming Coconut Fats (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from major medical journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete