Thursday, June 12, 2014

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Weave Made Media® and Klondike, but all my opinions are my own. #weavemade #KandyBar  http://my-disclosur.es/RgFrEH

I'm a new parent. My son is only two years old, but I am rapidly being initiated into the summertime chaos of soccer camp, swimming lessons, basketball camp and play dates. Our daily schedule is non-stop. 

While I love the fact that my son is engaged in activities that keep him happy and healthy, all this physical activity makes him constantly hungry! My bag is always packed with snacks, drinks and goodies that will get us from one stop to the next. 

 Grabbing himself a Klondike Kandy Bar snack, and one for mom too!

Cheese!

Portability is key when feeding a toddler. It has to be something that comes neatly packaged ready to be eaten in small bites. That's why I was so excited when one of our favorite brands Klondike, came out with Klondike Kandy Bars, chocolate-crunch-coated bars filled with ice cream, caramel or chocolate filling. They're the size of a candy bar so they're easy for little toddler hands to hold.

Our family likes to enjoy our Klondike Kandy Bars outside after dinner. Since toddlers can't sit still very well it's the perfect time for us to enjoy summer nights playing in the driveway or taking our dog for a walk. 

Silly faces while we enjoy our evening treat.

Right now there are three different flavors of Klondike Kandy Bars to choose from: Fudge Crunch, Caramel & Peanuts and Cookies & Cream. I myself am a big fan of the Caramel & Peanuts, my husband likes the Cookies & Cream, but my son loves the Fudge Crunch. We leave it to you to decide which one will be your favorite! 


You can get Klondike Kandy Bars at your local grocery store, WalMart or Target in their freezer sections. Klondike makes it easy to beat the heat this summer!

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Weave Made Media® and Klondike, but all my opinions are my own. #weavemade #KandyBar  http://my-disclosur.es/RgFrEH





Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment