Tuesday, June 24, 2014

ALOHA paid me to write an honest review about my experience with their products. 
All opinions within this post are my own and are based on my own unique reaction to the product.

As a food blogger I eat a lot of crap.

Let me rephrase…

I eat a lot of delicious food, not all of which is as wholesome as my body would like.

It was after a particularly delicious and unhealthy couple of months that I found myself researching detox diet programs.

I knew I wanted something all natural. Something without a 40 page instruction manual and a 15 page "side-effects may include…" section. I wanted something that was reliable and could be easily integrated into my daily diet routine.

ALOHA was the perfect choice.

I noticed their ads in many of my social media feeds, did some online research and reached out to their marketing department to see about working with them on this post you're reading now. I was sent a FREE trial and the rest was history. My Daily Good green powder packets came in the mail and I was hooked.


If you read the literature you'll see that ALOHA's Daily Good can be consumed a number of ways. Just add it to your favorite smoothie, juice or salad dressings once a day for five days. Five days is the length of the FREE trial, but you can order more if you're like me and want to continue to feel fabulous for as long as possible. 

I got fancy and began to experiment with my Daily Good packets in a few fun recipes which I'll share with you over the next two weeks. The ingredients on the packet are highly encouraging for those seeking to live a more natural lifestyle. The power in the little packets comes from the following "14 nutritious thoughtfully sourced whole foods."

ORGANIC SPIRULINA
ORGANIC SPINACH
SUSTAINABLE MORINGA
ORGANIC GREEN PEAS
ORGANIC WHEATGRASS JUICE
ORGANIC WILD BLUEBERRIES
ORGANIC RASPBERRIES
WILD-HARVESTED COCONUT WATER
ORGANIC LEMON
ORGANIC KING TRUMPET MUSHROOMS
ORGANIC ENOKI MUSHROOMS
ORGANIC OYSTER MUSHROOMS
ORGANIC HAWAIIAN YELOW GINGER
HAWAIIAN RED ALAEA SALT

I'll admit, I had to look up what some of these things were, but when I did I had a much better understanding of the health benefits The Daily Good provides.

DETOXIFIES AND HELPS BALANCE WEIGHT
IMPROVES AND TIGHTENS SKIN
KEEPS ENEGY UP AND HYDRATES
PROVIDES POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS
BOOSTS IMMUNE SYSTEM
ONLY 40 CALORIES

After day one I definitely noticed a difference in the way my body processed water. I felt less bloated and I was using the bathroom more frequently. I did notice a significant boost in energy as well. I don't doubt that this came from The Daily Good packets, but I also think that the psychology behind beginning a detox program like this one helps give people a boost. I was so excited to be doing something I knew would benefit my body in so many ways, it changed the way I tackled every daily task. More positivity and more patience.

I haven't quite felt the skin benefits kick in yet. I'm sure they will as I continue my regimen. A whole foods diet is bound to expedite the process, so be sure to avoid processed foods as much as possible if you are planning to embark on this wellness journey.


The FREE trial of ALOHA is worth it! Just like any detox program please be sure to consult with your doctor if you have any health concerns or are pregnant or nursing. I hope you will share your ALOHA Moments with me in the comments section below. Please be aware that any comments can be used by ALOHA in the promotion of their products. 

Cheers to a healthier, happier you, Yummies!
ALOHA paid me to write an honest review about my experience with their products. 
All opinions within this post are my own and are based on my own unique reaction to the product.

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment