Thursday, May 8, 2014


This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Weave Made Media® and Lifeway Kefir, but all my opinions are my own. 
#weavemedia
It's funny the little curve-balls life throws us.
I am a food blogger.
You'd think that would mean my child is an excellent eater.
He's not.
If it were up to him he'd eat potato chips, cookies and french fries for every meal.
Not a lot of protein or vitamins to be found in a one-sided diet, that's why I have to find reliable sources of nutrition I know he'll enjoy.

Most of the time I have to find creative ways to blend healthy foods into other, less healthy foods I know he likes. For example, he won't eat broccoli by itself, but if I boil it, mash it up and stir it into some pasta he'll devour it.

It gets tougher when it comes to meat, protein and vitamin rich foods. That's why I was so relieved when we discovered how much he loved Lifeway Kefir.


As described on their website, Lifeway Kefir is a fermented milk product similar to drinkable yogurt, but with a whopping 12 probiotic cultures versus regular yogurt's two or three. The health benefits of these probiotics are beneficial to growing digestive and immune systems. Enhancing your chid's abilities to process nutrients and fight infections.

Did I mention they also taste amazing when served cold on a hot summer day?

Yesterday, ToddlerBaby and I both cracked open a big bottle of Lifeway Lowfat Kefir Cultured Milk Smoothie Probiotic. Since it's summer we're loving all things blueberries, and their blueberry flavored Kefir smoothie is perfect when blended with ice on a hot summer day. 


Moms need products we can trust to keep our kids safe. I am grateful for companies like Lifeway and their Kefir products for making meal time a lot less stressful, and playtime a lot more fun!


To learn more about Lifeway and their Kefir products follow them on Twitter and Facebook.


Tagged: ,

4 comments:

  1. Love Kefir and love those photos of your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it nice to find a healthy product that they'll devour without having to cleverly disguise? I love Lifeway's products.

    ReplyDelete