Tuesday, May 6, 2014


Brace yourselves, Yummies.
I'm coining the term "Slate Salad."
Why?
Because, there are salads served best after being tossed in a bowl with a number of other ingredients. And there are salads that are best served stacked in a row, one on top of another. Since the presentation of those salads is somewhat linear I'm calling them slate salads.
Judges?
Moving on…


1 avocado - sliced into 8 slices
8 wedges of ruby red grapefruit
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp sea salt


  1. Alternate the avocado and grapefruit one on top of the other.
  2. Drizzle the olive oil over the stacked fruits.
  3. Sprinkle the sea salt on top of the entire slate.


Seriously. In the time it took you to read this post you could have made this simple, yet impressive - say it with me - "slate salad." ™

Enjoy, Yummies!
xoxo

Tagged: , ,

2 comments:

  1. I came back to this so I could pin it, and I still can't get over how pretty it is =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know. I want to paint everything Green and Pink now. LOL!

      Delete