Friday, May 2, 2014


It's Cinco-de-Drinko and the Kentucky Derby weekend. Let the copious recipes for Mint Juelps, Margaritas and greasy burritos commence!

ONE
This weekend is the Kentucky Derby and since it is socially unacceptable to get shiz-faced on Mondays many folks are also celebrating Cinco-de-Drinko. Does anyone have a recipe for a Margarita Julep

TWO 
And after about seven or eight of those I'll need a giant basket of these Tijuana Street Fries from Half Baked Harvest.

THREE
Like mint? Hate juelps? There's a link for that.

FOUR
Apparently I was born on National TV Dinner Day. I hope that doesn't make you all second guess my credibility.

FIVE
Tiny Hamsters Eating Tiny Burritos might be the most precious/disturbing thing I've seen all week.

SIX
There's a Tumblr account specifically dedicated to Picture of Hipsters Taking Pictures of Food. Why do I know this?

SEVEN
A list of must have Cinco de Mayo Drinkos and one of my blogging besties Kristy from SheEats made the HuffPost cut!

EIGHT
If you love food photography it is a requirement of life that you follow Frolic Chocolate on Pinterest

NINE
I have a small outdoor pillow obsession. Tiny. You hardly notice it. In related news I can't find the grill.

TEN
I'm a big fan of number five on the Scary Mommy list of 7 Life Lessons My Two Year Old Taught Me.

Share your Friday Favorites internet junk food links in the comments section below!
xoxo

Tagged:

6 comments:

  1. whaaaaat? thank you so much for the love! and OH MY GOD that hamsters eating burritos video ... i'm dying... its so good. I WANT TO SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! Who knew mini burritos could be so precious when consumed by teeny hamsters! LOL!

      Delete
  2. The Hipster pic sight...what is this crazy world coming to? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing! What a fantastic collection of Cinco de Mayo Drinks dude! (yes, I realize I'm late but I was away. And there's always more room for more drinkos)... xo! Thank you for including me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LG Networks provides budget-friendly Computer Support and Managed IT Services for companies throughout Dallas, Garland and Plano areaIT Outsourcing IT Outsourcing Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  5. LG Networks provides budget-friendly Computer Support and Managed IT Services for companies throughout Dallas, Garland and Plano area.
    http://www.lgnetworksinc.com/

    ReplyDelete