Thursday, May 15, 2014


All of the cool kids are at BlogHer Food this weekend. Not me, nope, I'm shunned.
Not really, I just couldn't afford the conference ticket this year.
But that's okay!
Really.
Don't feel sorry for me.
While all the other food bloggers out there will be sipping mojitos poolside and getting their beach bums sun-kissed, I will be here. In Kansas. Soothing my soul with a fork, John Mayer music, and a giant slice of this…



YOU WILL NEED

2 cups of softened key lime (or regular lime) sherbet
2 cups of softened cool whip
1 graham cracker crust (Yes, I bought a ready-made one. Yes, that's a foil pan. Go ahead and judge!)
Lime slices and whipped cream to garnish
GET COOKIN'

  1. In a large bowl whisk together the cool whip and lime sherbet.
  2. Pour the ice cream into the crust.
  3. Freeze for 3-5 hours until the entire pie has frozen and hardened.
  4. Garnish with whipped cream and lime wedges.


Yummies, I swear, this dessert is great if you're in a jam and need something to take to the BBQ you've been invited to and remembered at the last minute! Oh, hush! We've all been there.

xoxo

Tagged: ,

6 comments:

  1. This looks and sounds crazy good! It is 100 here today in CA, so this sounds so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard CA was super-hot lately! This will def help cool you and the kiddos off. :)

      Delete
  2. Pinning this now... what a perfect dish to impress guests with this summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks for pinning! Enjoy! xo

      Delete
  3. This sounds delicious! And so easy too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you make it?! How did it go? Sorry it's taken me a while to respond to my comments lately. :)

      Delete