Same goes for putting anything in guacamole.
If you put something in guacamole it will taste 90% better.
Therefore, imagine the delicious result of taking the juicy tropical sweetness of a pineapple and mango, and adding them to a giant bowl of avocados. It makes an excellent guacamole, perfect for parties or as a Taco Tuesday topping!
YOU WILL NEED
3 large avocados
1/2 cup of diced pineapple
1/2 cup of diced mango
2 tbsp diced red onion
1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro leaves
1 tsp diced jalapeño
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
- Remove the meat of the avocados from the skins and discard the pits.
- Add the salt and pepper to the avocado, and mix together to desired chunkiness.
- Strain any excess juices from the pineapple and mango.
- In a separate bowl toss together the pineapple, mango, onion, jalapeño, cilantro and lime juice to form a salsa.
- Add one spoonful of salsa at a time to the avocados until it is all incorporated.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and serve with chips.
The fresh flavors of this guacamole go beautifully on fish tacos. Yerp! That's happening tonight.
Enjoy Yummies! xoxo