Friday, April 25, 2014


I know. I know.
I can't find a groove for the Friday posts.
The last one was Friday Foodie Finds the ones before that were Friday Favorites.
Now we're back to Friday Favorites.
"Will she ever get her -ish together?!"

Maybe.
Maybe not.

For now…LINKS!

ONE
Oh, for the love of preciousness. Mini citrus cakes from my name is yeh.

TWO
Thanks to Bud Light for becoming the official sponsor of the Man Shower. If they get the shower shouldn't they get the contractions, labor, breastfeeding, and 9 months of bloat, back pain and swollen feet? Just sayin'.

THREE
The Beeroness never fails to make me feel like a total rookie in the kitchen. I mean, Homemade Stout Beer Salt? Who does that?!

FOUR
For every American who has ever attempted to understand a British pastry, this info graphic is for you.

FIVE
Many a Manhattan night in my 20s was spent face down in an aluminum pan of this. Thanks to the Lady and Pups for the drunken-stumble down memory lane.

SIX
SPAM fries exist and I have lost all faith in humanity.

SEVEN
Say it with me, "BONE MARROW BUTTER." "BONE MARROW BUTTER." BONE MARROW BUTTER." 

EIGHT
Ronald McDonald's wardrobe got a makeover today. In related news all McDonald's employees will now be forced to wear clam diggers. McDonald's clam sandwich release TBD.

NINE
Two annoying rich people joined the "I have so much money I don't know what to do with it," club after bidding $6,500 on taking a Chocolate Chip Cookie Shot with famous pastry chef, and cronut inventor, Dominique Ansel. I plan to bid about $5.85 and make these at home for my ultra chic toddler. 

TEN
Everyone loves a good Peep show. ;)

Do you have a Friday Favorites link or recipe? Share it in the comments section below.

Have a delicious weekend, Yummies!
xoxo

Tagged:

2 comments:

  1. Well Ronald looks very dapper now doesn't he?! I agree wholeheartedly about the man shower needing to come with labor pains as well...they do supposedly have a machine that simulates labor pains but for some reason my hubby isn't willing to try it, weird huh?

    ReplyDelete