Big fan of no bakes.
Big fan of blueberries.
Big fan of chocolate.
Big fan of cookies you can shovel into your face 10 at a time.
YOU WILL NEED
2 cups of sugar
4 tbsp cocoa powder
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup of almond milk
3 cups of cream of blueberry instant oatmeal (about 6 packets)
2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup of dried blueberries
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup of peanut butter
1 cup of melted white chocolate chips
- In a large saucepan melt the sugar, butter, cocoa powder and almond milk together until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter and vanilla and stir until the peanut butter is fully melted.
- Fold the oatmeal packets into the hot peanut butter batter. I sometime use a colander to dust off the excess powder in the packets, that way you get the blueberry flavor but the sweetness isn't too overpowering. It's up to you.
- Fold in the blueberries and chocolate chips.
- Scoop one spoonful at a time onto parchment paper and allow them to cool and set.
- When cooled warm up the white chocolate chips/bark and drizzle it over each cookie.
- Allow the white chocolate to cool and set before serving. Approx. 15 minutes.