Tuesday, April 29, 2014



This recipe is why I love Sundays. The rain is falling gently outside my kitchen window. My son and husband are still snuggled up together in bed, and I am preparing a warm and comforting breakfast we will all be able to enjoy as soon as they wake up.

If you haven't tried Biscoff yet, you're in for a real treat. It's not chocolatey like Nutella, rather it's a cross between peanut butter and graham crackers. I really don't know how else to explain it, but I know it makes an excellent companion for bananas, especially on top of crisp and buttery French toast.


Yumology is a contributor to the website SheKnows.com in their Experts Among Us section.
The full recipe for our Biscoff and Banana French Toast is published on SheKnows.com.

442eba43f36b4b21acec4006dfa61383bd0b05f226537fa2f3

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment