I am coming to the end of my Bella Sun Luci product box, and even though this recipe - which uses their Sun Dried Tomatoes with Greek Oregano Basil &Garlic - is SO simple, I think it will be one their folks fall in love with.
YOU WILL NEED
1 slice of whole grain bread
1 tbsp olive oil
1 avocado, seeded and carved
1/4 cup of Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes with Greek Oregano Basil &Garlic
1/2 tsp salt
- I hate toasting my bread in a toaster, therefore I always toast my sandwiches and breads in a frying pan with olive oil or butter. It gives it the crunch and browning breads need to be toasted just right.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and lay the bread on top, wait until the bread crisps and browns, then flip it over and brown the other side.
- Remove from heat and lay on a cutting board.
- Mix the avocado, sun dried tomatoes and salt in a bowl until the avocado is smoothed to your liking (some people prefer chunky pieces of avocado).
- Spread the avocado mix on top of the warm toast and chow down!
I hope you'll share your thoughts on this recipe with us in the comments sections below.