Sunday, March 16, 2014


Many of you know that Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes sent me a box of their goodies earlier this year and asked me to create recipes for them. This is the fifth recipe we have made. We've done one-a-week since we received the package and, surprisingly enough, I am not sick of sun dried tomatoes.

I swear. These are so good and so versatile that the yummy possibilities are endless. Today's recipe combines Bella Sun Luci's Julienne Cut Zesty Peppers on an herbed flatbread. I took a few shortcuts, as I am known to do, but I think you'll thank me when you have this beautiful, gourmet snack ready for your belly in a matter of 15 minutes.


YOU WILL NEED

1 tube of uncut crescent roll dough
1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt

GET COOKIN
  1. Preheat your oven to 350.
  2. Roll the crescent dough flat onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  3. Sprinkle the sun dried tomatoes on top of the dough.
  4. Top the tomatoes with the shredded cheese.
  5. Sprinkle the fresh thyme leaves and salt over the entire flat bread.
  6. Add a thin drizzle of olive oil to the top of the flatbread and bake it at 350 for 15 minutes.


When you remove it from the oven it will be browned, buttery and smell amazing! 

Enjoy Yummies!
xoxo

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment