I swear. These are so good and so versatile that the yummy possibilities are endless. Today's recipe combines Bella Sun Luci's Julienne Cut Zesty Peppers on an herbed flatbread. I took a few shortcuts, as I am known to do, but I think you'll thank me when you have this beautiful, gourmet snack ready for your belly in a matter of 15 minutes.
YOU WILL NEED
1 tube of uncut crescent roll dough
1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Roll the crescent dough flat onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the sun dried tomatoes on top of the dough.
- Top the tomatoes with the shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle the fresh thyme leaves and salt over the entire flat bread.
- Add a thin drizzle of olive oil to the top of the flatbread and bake it at 350 for 15 minutes.
When you remove it from the oven it will be browned, buttery and smell amazing!