Sunday, March 16, 2014



I'm a huge fan of pizza. I'll eat it for dinner, lunch, breakfast, even dessert! Breakfast pizzas are so much fun to make, but I have to admit, I'm not really a fan of the traditional dough. I much prefer the hashbrown crust we've perfected in the recipe below.


We've put a number of tasty and simple spins on your traditional breakfast pizza recipe. One way we saved a ton of time without sacrificing flavor was to use Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Crumbles. They're pre-cooked so they're ready to go right out of the bag. So much easier than having to cook sausage from scratch.


My son loved making this recipe with me. Anytime kids can layer things up with minimal cooking and delicious eating is a major kitchen bonus! So thanks Jimmy Dean for making family time in the kitchen fun!

Get this full recipe over on SheKnows.com.

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment