Friday, March 14, 2014


After skipping Friday Favorites last week due to travel, I am so excited to have it back and be sharing funzies from around the web with you today!

Here. We. Go!

ONE
We're deep into the Mushroom Makeover kids! Less meat = less me. Hopefully. Fingers crossed!

TWO 
All the cool kids got to go to the Pioneer Woman's ranch while I stayed behind to do the laundry.

THREE
I know everyone had a lot of nice things to say about the beauty of this video of 20 strangers making out, but all I could think of was "I hope they brushed their teeth beforehand."

FOUR
Monday is St. Patrick's Day which means beer is in order. Cooking with beer is in order. Better visit The Beeroness for all your St. Paddy's Day deliciousness.

FIVE
Girl crush times ten on How Sweet Eats and (once again) her amazing Lucky Charms Boozy Milkshakes for St. Paddy's Day. 

SIX
I could not stop laughing at this honest trailer for Frozen. "Adjusted for inflation with two princesses…" Bahahaha!

SEVEN
Are we really banning the word "bossy." Really? I can think of a few other words we need to ban before we get around to boxing in the 5 year old girl who's runnin' sh*t.

EIGHT
Eye spy a future cat fight. Royal cat fights are so much cooler than Hollywood cat fights. Team Kate.

NINE
Pentatonix foreva! Two of the group's fellas just covered every song from Beyonce's surprise album in FIVE minutes. Boss. 

TEN
Selection Sunday is THIS SUNDAY! CoffeeMaker's Shockers better be number one or there will be no dessert.

Have a delicious weekend Yummies!
xoxo

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment