Friday, March 21, 2014


My weekly collection of things I am loving from all of the internets.
Be sure to share the links to things you are loving in the comments below.

Here we go.

ONE
Spring has sprung! Yesterday made if official. I am therefore ready to dedicate my evenings to perfecting every single one of these spring cocktails.

TWO
Gimme Some Oven needs to rename her blog to Gimme SomeOfThisChocolatePeanutButterSkillet.

THREE
Black Pepper Strawberry Butter from A Cozy Kitchen needs to be put on everything. Immediately.

FOUR
Where was Pete the Cat when I was two-years-old? ToddlerBaby has been rocking' out to this song for the last week. Okay…fine…I have been rocking out to this song too. All. Week. Long. "In ma' school shoes…"

FIVE
I am so over boots. Time for some colorful, overpriced Tieks.

SIX
Warmer weather means more seafood. Perfect since I have sworn off meat for the next 30 days. Time for some ah-mazing seafood recipes.

SEVEN
If I were going to run a marathon, I'd probably do the same thing as this chick. Just to prevent myself from being completely bored for 13.1 miles.

EIGHT
It's grilling season. Get your man one of these and turn up the heat!

NINE
March Madness y'all. We are on the road with CoffeeMaker's Wichita State Shockers and we play TO-NITE against Cal Poly in the second round. So find your fanciest black & "hello!" and cheer this team on to the perfect season.

TEN
Win or lose we will be eating at Cunetto's every day while we are here. Every. Day. I'll roll myself home if necessary.

Show us your stuff Yummies. Put links to some of your favorite things from your blog or other sites in the comments below!

Happy Friday!
xoxo

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment