Wednesday, March 12, 2014


We're getting all healthy n' stuff and I gotta admit, it feels pretty darn good.

As part of my Lent contract with myself and part of my Mushroom Makeover diet plan I am attempting to eat less meat for the next 30 days. It's a challenge, especially when you eat out, but last night's dinner was so flavorful and delicious I swear I could eat it every day for the rest of forever.

There are so many excellent health benefits to eating fresh salmon. I plan to experiment with this fabulous fish quite a bit this month. I hope you'll join me.

YOU WILL NEED

3 boneless, skinless, fresh salmon filets
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup of finely chopped cilantro leaves (I actually chop mine kinda big just because I like to texture and the way it looks. Up to you!)

GET COOKIN'
  1. Preheat your oven to 400.
  2. Whisk together the honey, lime juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and cilantro.
  3. Lay your salmon filets flat in a baking dish and pour the cilantro dressing over them.
  4. Cook in the oven at 400 for 10 minutes until salmon is flaky.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Tell us about it in the comments below. We love hearing from you!

Have a delicious and healthy day Yummies. xoxo

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment