Friday, February 14, 2014


Happy Valentine's Day Yummies!

Have you noticed how this can be a very volatile holiday? People either love it or hate it. 

No matter your feelings towards Valentine's Day, relationships, love or lust, there is one definite upside to Valentine's Day that can't be argued. Dessert.

So many wonderful desserts have been born from the need to impress our loved ones on this auspicious day that its nearly impossible to be entirely bitter towards cupid.

I myself am grateful to have CoffeeMaker to share this day with. We've had 17 Valentine's Days together and each one grows sweeter and sweeter. Okay, I'm done with the mushy schmoopy stuff I promise. 

CoffeeMaker is a HUGE fan of Coconut Macaroons. To show him how much I love him I made his favorites and gave them a dash of fantastic with white chocolate drizzle. Such pretty little snowballs the I'm sure he will love.

To help spread the love, I sent this recipe over to those lovely ladies at Kansas Women Bloggers. Click here for the full White Chocolate Drizzle Coconut Macaroon madness, and to check out some other amazing writers from America's Heartland. 

Big Love Yummies. Have a delicious Valentine's Day!
xoxo

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment