Today's recipe is a delicious and sophisticated twist on a childhood favorite. We took a simple mac n' cheese recipe and tossed in jarred Bella Sun Luci, Julienne Cut, Sun Dried Tomatoes.
YOU WILL NEED
3 cups of milk
3 cups of rotini pasta (or shells or mac or penne, whatever you prefer)
2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
3 tbsp of shredded parmesan cheese
5 tbsp butter
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup of Bella Sun Luci, Julienne Cut Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Add the milk and pasta to a pot and cook over medium low heat until the pasta is al dente
- Add 2 tbsp of butter and the mozzarella cheese to the cooked pasta and milk and stir until smooth
- Stir in the Bella Sun Luci Julienne Cut Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Turn your oven broiler on to 500
- Scoop the pasta mixture into mini ramekins
- Top each ramekin with 1/2 tbsp of parmesan cheese and 1/2 tbsp of butter
- Broil at 500 for 3-5 minutes until the tops melt, brown and crisp
- Remove from the oven, let cool and serve