Friday, February 28, 2014


This week has been a whirlwind and we top it off with our first catering gig this evening.
Friday Favorites is going to be quick today Yummies. Hold on tight…

ONE
Catering gig. Did I mention that? We are providing some yummy yummies for a delicious new community of artists, Harvester Arts, that is sprouting up right here in Wichita, and just in time for spring!

TWO
I went on my first date with my new Cuisinart ice cream maker this week. I know we've only known each other a while but I think this could be love.

THREE
The Oscars are this Sunday. What to wear? What to wear? I've seen a few of the nominees but not all. Major movie-buff fail on my part. Who do you want to win? ToddlerBaby claims Frozen has it in the bag. He's a little miffed about it being snubbed for Best Picture.

FOUR
I have a love/hate relationship with Robin Wright's haircut in House of Cards. I love it on her. I'd hate it on me. Yet I'm tempted to try it every time I see it, despite knowing it's bad for me. CoffeeMaker has to stage an intervention every night after we've watched an episode. Put. the scissors. Down!

FIVE
The high-school me is completely geeked-out over this.

SIX
This article on Why Messy Kids Are Actually Smarter makes me believe ToddlerBaby will be our best option in terms of retirement plans.

SEVEN
I started watching Sons of Anarchy while working in the afternoons. Now I get it! I get the whole Charlie Hunnam, dreamy, rough-neck, rugged hottie thing. I get it now. Does anyone know where I can get a leather vest?

EIGHT
Wild Poppy makes some pretty AH-MAZING drinks. You should try one!

NINE
Edible cookie dough. Nuff said.

TEN
CoffeeMaker's Shockers have their final regular season game tomorrow. STILL UNDEFEATED! Get on the train people. This one is going all the way!

Have a delicious weekend Yummies!
xoxo

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment