Cold weather means comfort food. Whether you're grilling burgers (brrr by the way), flipping grilled cheese sandwiches or stirring tomato soup, these crunchy, savory cilantro garlic fries make an excellent side kick to any winter meal.
YOU WILL NEED
4 large potatoes peeled, sliced and washed (or you can use 1 large bag of frozen fries if you're strapped for time)
2 cups of finely chopped cilantro
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tbsp sea salt
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400
- Spray your baking sheet with non-stick spray
- Lay your fries out on a large baking sheet
- Sprinkle the chopped cilantro over your fries
- Drizzle a thin layer of the olive oil over the fries and cilantro
- Mix the garlic, garlic powder and salt together and sprinkle it over the fries
- Bake at 400 for 20-30 minutes until your fries are crisp and tender (this time will differ depending on whether or not you use fresh or frozen potatoes)
We served these with turkey chili during out Superbowl party and they were a huge hit!
Tell us how you'll serve your fries in the comments below.
Enjoy Yummies! xoxo