YOU WILL NEED
1 bag of chopped kale
1/4 cup of olive oil
1 tbsp hot sauce
1 tsp salt
1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay your kale chips out on a large baking sheet. We use one with an edge to held them all in place and make the seasoning easier.
- Spread the kale chips out on the baking sheet then drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle the salt over them and toss.
- Sprinkle the hot sauce over the kale chips and toss again.
- Sprinkle the red pepper flakes over the top and do not toss.
- Put the kale chips in the oven and bake them at 400 for 10-15 minutes until the edges brown and they crisp up. Monitor this closely, everyone's oven is different.
So thereyago Yummies, our go-to method for baked kale chips. Let us know how it works out!