Wednesday, January 29, 2014


I am in love.
I am in love with numerous things.
I love veggies.
I love flavor.
I love veggies with flavor.
I love veggies with flavor that I can cook quickly.
I love veggies with flavor that I can cook quickly and mix in with my own special ingredients.
I love veggies with flavor that I can cook quickly and mix in with my own special ingredients that my toddler will eat.
And I think I've found the one.
The one who embodies all of these things and who makes my life in the kitchen that much more delicious.
He's tall, green and handsome — and he wears a lettuce-leaf toga.
Your minds are reeling, I know.
Green Giant Frozen Steamers are an amazing produce find for people who lead busy lives but want to eat healthier. I've used their broccoli, corn and peas numerous times, and I am always blown away by the results. Each vegetable comes prepared in a flavorful sauce or naked as a blank canvas for you to experiment with.
I was very fortunate this month to host a Google+ Hangout with Green Giant Chef Maggie Lyon and SheKnows.com. I spoke with Maggie about different healthy recipes and how she makes frozen vegetables exciting. You can view a video of our Google+ Hangout by scrolling down after clicking here.
Maggie and I developed three healthy recipes using Green Giant vegetables that are available now on SheKnows.com. I highly recommend you head on over and check them out.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment