Very little has been accomplished this week. Including blog posts. I'm sorry.
While we didn't do much in terms of productivity, we did do a lot in terms of snacking. In my feeble attempt to make our snacks healthy I threw together this little-ditty which the two of us managed to wolf down in less than ten minutes.
Is is feed a fever, starve a cold? Or feed a cold, starve a fever? Whatever it is, we weren't starving after this.
Enjoy Yummies. Stay healthy out there.
YOU WILL NEED
1 tin of chickpeas
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp fresh chopped dill
1/2 lemon juiced
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Add your chickpeas to a 9x9 baking dish and toss them in the olive oil
- Sprinkle the salt and chopped dill on top of the chickpeas and toss again
- Now juice the lemon on top of the chickpeas and toss one more time
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until the chickpeas start to crisp up and harden
- You'll want them to be crunchy but still soft on the inside
I felt much better about ToddlerBaby's incessant snacking during the day after he got a hold of these.
I hope your littles enjoy them too!