Thursday, January 16, 2014


I've been home with a sick ToddlerBaby for three days now and the two of us are only just coming out of our cold comas. Ick! I hate being sick. I feel like there are so many things I'm missing out on whilst I lay on the couch and my child uses me as a human tissue.

Very little has been accomplished this week. Including blog posts. I'm sorry.

While we didn't do much in terms of productivity, we did do a lot in terms of snacking. In my feeble attempt to make our snacks healthy I threw together this little-ditty which the two of us managed to wolf down in less than ten minutes.

Is is feed a fever, starve a cold? Or feed a cold, starve a fever? Whatever it is, we weren't starving after this.

Enjoy Yummies. Stay healthy out there.

YOU WILL NEED

1 tin of chickpeas
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp fresh chopped dill
1/2 lemon juiced

GET COOKIN'

  1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
  2. Add your chickpeas to a 9x9 baking dish and toss them in the olive oil
  3. Sprinkle the salt and chopped dill on top of the chickpeas and toss again
  4. Now juice the lemon on top of the chickpeas and toss one more time
  5. Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until the chickpeas start to crisp up and harden
  6. You'll want them to be crunchy but still soft on the inside


I felt much better about ToddlerBaby's incessant snacking during the day after he got a hold of these.
I hope your littles enjoy them too!

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment