Friday, January 31, 2014


Happy Friday Yummies. Here are some of my favorite things from this week!

1. Jay-Z & Beyonce's Grammy performance. Need I say more? These two have major parenting swagger. Do you think Blu Ivy's little brother will be named "Surfboard."

2. This week's gym jam…that should be a hashtag #gymjam…trademark! Anyway this week's gym jam is Bastille by Pompeii, or is it Pompeii by Bastille? Either way it gets me through mile 2.

3. "Knock-knock." "Who's there?" "Justin Timberlake." "Justin Timber-WAIT-WHAT?!" I don't know why but the latest Mastercard commercial gets me super-emotional. I love it when A-list celebs randomly knock on the doors of us peasant folk for a sporadic jam session while the cameras roll… hey wait a minute...

4. Jumpsuits are back. Are we happy about this?

5. You know when your friends annoyingly ask you to vote for their kids in some radio-based cutest kid contest? I'm about to do that. My baby flavor is a contender in the Lays "Do Us a Flavor" contest. I didn't actually create this entry but I really-really-really want to eat it. Vote here. K-thanks-bye!

6. Nike makes paisley athletic shoes. Can't wait to see where this leads for future sports gear. Paisley Superbowl helmets? C'mon NFL!

7. I need to be force fed fruits and nuts. Perhaps if they are dropped at my doorstep... Naturebox anyone?

8.  I want to be Helen Mirren when I grow up.

9. Big up to Brooklyn! Grub Street has assembled a list of Brooklyn based restaurants who will deliver Hipster cuisine straight to your game day futon.  You may need to rethink those skinny jeans though. Hey, did you hear jumpsuits are back?

10. CoffeeMaker's Shockers are 22-0. Like, kind of, friggin-amazing. ShockerNation is trying to bring ESPN Gameday to Wichita. Help us out here and maybe I'll get on TV, in my jumpsuit, twerking.

Have a delicious weekend Yummies!

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment