Isn't it frustrating when your family doesn't enjoy the same foods you do. CoffeeMaker, for instance, hates tuna, and can't eat avocado and cucumber. ToddlerBaby is pretty limited to chicken fingers and mac n' cheese these days. Not that there's anything wrong with those dishes, but every so often Mamma needs to takes a lunch hour to herself and indulge in all those yummy foods the rest of the family won't eat.
YOU WILL NEED
2 tins of tuna
2 ripe avocados
1 tbsp finely diced red onion
1/2 cucumber sliced thin
1 tsp salt & pepper
6 sheets of egg roll dough
2 tbsp olive oil
- Add the tuna, avocado, diced red onion, salt & pepper to a mixing bowl and stir together.
- Add a spoonful of the tuna avocado mixture to the center of the egg roll dough sheets.
- Top the tuna with 2-3 thin slices of cucumber.
- Roll the egg roll dough sheets are directed on the package.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan
- Once hot add 3 egg rolls at a time.
- Fry on each side for 1-2 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Remove and allow to drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- Serve with soy sauce for dipping.