Is it healthy? No. Will it make you smarter? No. Richer? No. Fun at parties?…Maybe. Depends on the party and if you're cooking this bad boy up.
This recipe is so awesome. It's like a hybrid of brunch and dessert. What do they call that? Brussert? Derunch? Heck, who cares! Just eat it!
6 Reese's peanut butter cups
4 slices of white bread
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Spray a frying pan with non-stick spray and lay it over medium heat
- Add the eggs and vanilla to a large plate, and whisk them together
- Dip the bread slices into the egg mixture and flip so that both sides of each slice are coated in egg wash
- Add three peanut butter cups to the middle of each sandwich and carefully transfer the sandwich to the frying pan
- Cook on each side for 3 minutes (make sure the egg on the interior of the sandwich is fully cooked, the bread should stick together!)
- Remove from heat and plate with caramel sauce, chocolate sauce and powdered sugar as a garnish