Monday, November 18, 2013


Ooooh we're feelin' all pretty n' stuff. 

I can't tell you how excited I am about today's new site launch. I know it's going to sound corny but I have dreamed of this day since I began Yumology in 2011.  I knew I wanted Yumology to be a beautiful, bright and delicious space for bloggers, foodies and friends, but I had never been able to find the right design on my own.

Luckily, my friend at Royal Script introduced me to Miss Maddie Richardson. Maddie is extraordinary. Her ability to tap into her clients thoughts and feelings and turn them into beautiful design work is inspiring.  Not to mention her prices are insanely reasonable!

I strongly recommend you check out Maddie's blog and introduce yourself to yet another refreshing a delicious space.

Yumology thanks you again Miss Maddie! 
Lots of bloggin' love your way! xoxo

Tagged:

2 comments: