Thursday, October 10, 2013

I have the world's best coffee maker. He knows exactly how I like my coffee and he delivers a piping hot cup to my bedside every morning. He cares about me. He pampers me. He wants me to feel loved. He makes sure I know just how much he loves me in this small but significant coffee delivery every morning. It's a great way to start the day.

My coffee maker is usually up well before I am. My coffee maker works so hard and, trust me, he's not a morning person! My coffee maker not only makes coffee every morning, he preps milk, graham crackers and bananas for the baby (toddler? baby. baby? toddler. He'll always be my baby, so baby. Period.)

When my coffee maker goes away on business and is not there to start my day with that piping hot cup of love and devotion my whole day gets thrown off. It's true. I am not the same person without my coffee maker. It's amazing how vital my coffee maker has become to my mornings!

My coffee maker was gone yesterday but he is back today. All is right with the world. I love my coffee maker. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my coffee maker and make a whole family of mini coffee makers.

Love our Toddlerbaby coffee maker in training too!






Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment