Happy Halloween Yummies! We're so excited to celebrate all the ghoulish goodness that comes with this holiday. However, there's a lot to be done before the trick-or-treating begins. ToddlerBaby has his Halloween party at school today and I have been tasked with cooking cupcakes for his classroom.
The thought of eight toddlers with icing was the scariest thing we could imagine on Halloween. Therefore I took the snacks a different, less terrifying, direction.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN YUMMIES!
3 tbsp butter
1 bag of regular sized marshmallows
6 cups of Rice Krispies Cereal
Red and Yellow food coloring drops
- Melt the butter and marshmallows in a large saucepan
- Add 10 drops of the yellow food coring drops and 5 drops of red
- Add the Rice Krispies cereal and stir together
- Remove a handful of mix at a time and form it into a ball
- Add the green mint M&M to the top