Thursday, October 31, 2013



Ugh. Okay. Okay. I caved. I started out with the gluten free Krispy Pumpkins this morning but when I found the cutest marshmallows EVER, I just had to put them to use.

These sweet and simple BOO-Cakes will be attending ToddlerBaby's Halloween Party this afternoon as well.

I make no guarantees that the red velvet cake and icing will not cause a bit of a disaster, but hey, Halloween is all about the guts and gore, right?

Happy Halloween Yummies!
xoxo
1 box of red velvet cake mix
3 large eggs
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
1 cup of water
1 jar of chocolate icing
1 bag of BOO Marshmallows


  1. Prepare the cake mix as directed in a large mixing bowl
  2. Bake as cupcakes at 350 for 18 minutes
  3. Let the cupcakes cool
  4. Use a cake decorator with a flower tip to ice the cakes
  5. Top with one white ghost marshmallow

Too cute to BOO-t!

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment