This LITERALLY took us ten minutes to make. We couldn't believe how fast it all came together. One minute we were chasing a naked toddler around the living room, letting the dog out, answering the phone, listening to neighbor complain about the barking dog naked baby ringing phone house, and the next dinner was served.
Take solace in this one Yummies. Ten minutes. Ten ingredients. Countless compliments.
YOU WILL NEED
2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tbsp hot sauce
1 tbsp lime juice
3 packets of Ramen noodles
2 eggs scrambled
1 cup of cooked peas
1/2 cup of chopped green onions
1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
1 tbsp chopped peanuts
1 lime wedge
- Add all of the sauce ingredients to a bowl and whisk together until smooth
- Fill a pot with water and cook the Ramen noodles as directed on the packet
- Strain the noodles, put them back in the pot and add the sauce
- Toss the noodles in the sauce until they are well coated
- Heat a frying pan and cook the two eggs, scrambled then add them to the noodles
- Add the cooked peas, chopped green onion and cilantro
- Toss all of the ingredients together in the pan then plate
- Add a sprinkling of chopped peanuts and a lime wedge to the top of your plated Pad Thai and ENJOY!
Have a delicious day Yummies!