Football season means, fall, beer, sweats, beer, jerseys, beer, tailgates, beer, but most of all comfort food…and beer. Cozying up in front of the TV for a day full of nail-biting, hair-tearing, slap-yo-momma intensity means you'll need the energy to hang in there through every down, every field goal and every time out. Lucky for you, Yumology has a kitchen play that is proven to score every time.
No longer will you and your team spend all your hard-earned money in some noisy, smoke-filled bar. Now you can bring the deliciousness of football season directly to your kitchen. Our buffalo wings and fried pickles offer the bar taste you love with a touchdown of a price.
Feed the team. Save the dollars. Hut. Hut. Hut.
YUMMY BUFFALO WINGS
YOU WILL NEED
1 bag of frozen chicken wings
1 bottle of buffalo wing sauce
1 bottle of dark beerGET COOKIN'
- Start this recipe about 4 hours before you plan to eat
- Add your frozen chicken wings and the bottle of beer to a slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours
- Preheat your oven broiler
- Remove your chicken wings from the slow cooker and strain on a paper towel
- Toss the chicken wings and half a bottle of wing sauce in a baking dish
- Broil the wings on one side for 15 minutes
- Flip the wings over and broil on the other side for 15 minutes
- Remove from oven and toss the broiled wings in the other half of the Buffalo sauce
YUMMY FRIED PICKLES
YOU WILL NEED
1 jar of thin sliced dill pickles
2/3 cup of all purpose flour
1 tbsp seasoning salt
2 cups of vegetable oil
- Add the vegetable oil to a skillet or deep frying pan and heat on med-high
- Drain the pickles from the juice in the jar
- Lay the pickles flat on a paper towel and dab dry
- Add the flour and seasoning salt to a bowl and stir
- Add a dozen pickles at a time to the flour
- Drop the pickles one at a time into the heated oil, be sure they bubble and float immediately upon putting them into the oil, otherwise your oil may be too cold
- Fry a dozen pickles at a time
- Remove with a slotted spoon or spatula and drain on a paper towel lined plate
- Toss the pickles in another sprinkling of seasoning salt
- Serve with ranch dressing
Football season goes so quickly. Why not make the most of it? Enjoy these recipes in the company of family, friends, fans and fun! Get your game face on Yummies. Make this day delicious.