Our carrots in a honey rosemary sauce make some unique substitutions that provide low-calorie solutions to flavor preservation. For example, plain yogurt is often an excellent substitution for sour cream. Some people are still hesitant to make this switch, but we promise you this recipe is an easy way to introduce yourself to a world of healthier possibilities.
If you're looking for a quick, elegant and beautiful dish, look no further. This recipe can be put together in ten minutes and enjoyed for an evening full of fragrant fun.
We hope you will enjoy this one Yummies. Have a delicious Meatless Monday!
YOU WILL NEED
2 cups of raw carrot chips
1/2 cup of plain yogurt
1 tbsp honey
1/2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
1 pinch of sea salt
- Lay the carrots out on a plate
- Add the yogurt honey, rosemary and salt to a mixing bowl and stir until smooth
- Pour the yogurt mixture over the carrots
- Garnish with a pretty spring of fresh rosemary
- Give yourself a high-five for some serious healthy flavor fabulousness