Everyone loves cinnamon rolls, and as fall appraoches with its crisp, refreshing mornings, what better way to wake up than a warm cup of coffee and sweet, buttery pumpkin cinnamon bites.
1 tin of crescent roll dough
1 cup of pumpkin
1/2 brick of cream cheese
1 /12 tsbp brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 large egg white
1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
- Divide the crescent rolls along the perforated edges.
- Mix the pumpkin, cream cheese, brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Spread a layer of pumpkin cream mix on each crescent triangle.
- Roll the triangles into crescents and bake as directed on the packaging.
- NOTE: You may want to add 2-3 additional minutes due to the stuffing. Keep an eye on them and determine if more time is needed to cook the inside thoroughly.
- When the rolls are cooked and cooling mix the egg whites, confectioners sugar and lemon juice together until smooth.
- Dip a fork or spoon into the royal icing and drizzle each pumpkin cream cinnamon bite with a healthy amount of royal icing.
- Let the icing set and harden then serve.
A great fall brunch recipe for you and your friends to enjoy together. Enjoy!