Caramel Apple Cider Cookies from Six Sister Stuff…these puppies will make you cry they're so good!
1 cup of butter
10 packets of instant apple cider
1 cup of sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp of vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
3 cups of flour
16 caramel squares
- Add the butter, apple cider, salt and sugar to a bowl or mixer and mix until smooth
- Add the eggs and vanilla then beat again
- Add the baking soda and baking powder and 1 cup of flour then beat again
- Add another cup of flour then beat, another cup of flour then beat
- Preheat oven to 350
- Use a spoon to scrape out a portion of dough.
- Wrap the dough around a caramel square and set on a greased cookie sheet approx. 2" apart
- Should be enough dough for 16 cookies
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes
An instant fall favorite recipe that will make your whole house smell like apple goodness. YUM!