These little beauties are the perfect way to enjoy the rich, crunchy, creaminess of homemade S'mores with out the risk of setting your house on fire. They also keep much better than a fire roasted s'more might, so you can whip up a batch that will provide dessert for the entire week.
1 bag of large marshmallows
1 cup of mini marshmallows
1 box of Golden Graham cereal
1 cup of milk chocolate chocolate chips
2 tbsp butter
Non-stick cooking spray
- Add the butter to a large saucepan and melt over medium heat.
- Once the butter is boiling add the bag of large marshmallows.
- Allow marshmallows to melt completely forming a "glue" like substance.
- Remove from heat and add the box of Golden Grahams to the glue and stir until the cereal is well coated.
- Add the chocolate chips to the pan and mix well, allowing the chocolate the melt into the cereal.
- When the mixture has cooled somewhat add the mini marshmallows. You don't want these to melt.
- Use a cupcake tin and cupcake liners. Spray each liner with non-stick spray and add a spoonful of the s'more mix to each cup.
- Allow to set for 30 minutes at room temperature before serving.