We've made a lot of peanut butter bars in our lifetime, BUT we've discovered a recipe from Six Sister's Stuff that is by far the easiest, tastiest and most decadent peanut butter bars ever!
2 melted sticks of butter
2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
2 cups of powdered sugar
1 cup of smooth peanut butter
1 and a half cups of milk chocolate chips
Additional 4 tbsp of smooth peanut butter
- Add togther the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and 1 cup of peanut butter in a bowl and stir together until smooth.
- Spray a square baking dish with non-stick spray and pour the peanut butter mixture into the baking dish.
- Add the chocolate chips and 4 tbsp of peanut butter to a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave an additional 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Pout the chocolate evenly over the peanut butter mixture and let set in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove cut into squares and serve.
So indulgent and so YUMMY!