We've noticed that there's been an Asian trend when it comes to lettuce wraps, but we decided to flip the script and give our latest lettuce wrap recipe a Greek and I talian twist.
1 tin of cream of mushroom soup
1 tin of water
1 full bottle of greek salad dressing (we use Kraft)
1 tin of roasted tomatoes
1 tin of artichoke hearts
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 box of orzo pasta
1 cup of dry white wine
1 head of romaine lettuce
- Add all of the ingredients except the pasta to a crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the crock pot, shred with a fork and set aside.
- Add the orzo pasta to the crock pot and let cook 20-30 mins until al dente.
- Put the chicken back in the crock pot and toss with the pasta.
- Peel the leafs off of the head of romaine and wash and dry each one individually then layer on a plate.
- Add a spoonful of the orzo mix to each leaf, wrap and dip into the white pepper and parsley dipping sauce.
White Pepper and Parsley Dipping Sauce
Juice of half a lemon
1 cup of plain yogurt
1 tsp of fresh chopped parsley
1 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp white pepper
Add all of the ingredients together in a dipping bowl, stir well.