We're 100% convinced that if you have children you must always have a tube of Pilsbury Crescent Rolls in your fridge. They are by far one of the most versatile items your grocery store has. The possibilites with these little, buttery beauties are endless: PB&J, Garlic Bread, Sandwiches and today, Pizza Pockets!
Rather than placing a call and waiting for the pizza boy to show up, our pizza pockets are interactive and allow your kids to create their own, perfect portion pizzas that are ready in 15 minutes.
1 tube of Pilsbury Crescent Rolls
1 tin of tomato puree
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp of garlic powder
1/2 cup of pepperoni slices
2 cups of grated mozarella cheese
- Roll out the crescent dough and separate them into their pre-cut triangles.
- Spread a thin layer of pureed tomatoes over each slice.
- Sprinkle the oregano over the tomato puree.
- Add 3 small pepperoni slices to the wider ends of the dough.
- Add a handful of cheese to the top of the pepperoni.
- Roll each slice as directed on the crescent roll tube.
- Bake rolled pizza pockets at 350 for 15 minutes until brown and crisp.
- Mix the remaining tomato puree with 1 tsp of garlic powder and use as a dip!